woensdag, april 14, 2010

 

Back

;-)

Yes, I'm gonna re-open this blog. This time it's gonna take a different turn. No politics (perhaps only a little) - No 'beach only oriented' postings - see my other blog...

I'm going to write here what I want to - on any subject I want to and openly. I thought about opening a new blog to write away what's on my mind and heart and keep it totally private without anyone being able to see what I write. BUT, if I'm afraid of what I write I think I should be more afraid of myself because that means I got things to hide (hiding things suggests being afraid in my eyes).

So here it goes.

From my next entry I am going to reclaim my first blog I ever had (this one) and pick up the thread.


Comments:
shalom
hope you dont mind
we are just doing a little fishing :)
 
Very nice, thanks.
 
kingfisher? I remember that nick from earlier comments...
 
Een reactie posten



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?