dinsdag, juni 26, 2007

 

memes....arghhh

Lirun tagged me,

1. I knew to read and write way before I even entered kindergarten. My father used to teach me and get angry at me when I made a mistake. (in a good sense, he was one hell of a great father, although he liked the alcohol a bit too much on parties and such things).

2. I vividly remember like it happened y'day that I'm sitting in grade 1 (aged 6) and am looking outside of the classroom at the garden - thinking "I wish I was that flower, so I could be outside and feel free"...

3. Dancing with a "man" (owoooh) - of 33 at the age of 18 I asked him if he'd like to be 18 again. He answered "sure, but knowing what I know now" - being as old as I am now, I disagree (that time I didn't and couldn't obviously hold an opinion) - It is innocence that gives that beautiful color to youth...

4. I'm such a music freak that for everything I hear or do a song 'pops up' in my head (shame emoticon here) - all my memories are 'tagged' by songs... The song for this period of time is "Hold me now" of Tanya Stephens that keep on playing in my head....

5. Music can change my mood. It is not like I chose the song according to my mood but the other way around: my mood changes when I hear music randomly.

6. I am a person that is living according to her feelings. Unfortunately my feelings are the element that lead me. No matter how many times and how much I try to get 'brains' take over, it's no use: my feelings decide... For me. In everything.

7. I'm 50 & still learning everyday, not sure about anything, everything or anybody and everybody. I don't know if I admire young people totally convinced of their opinions or think they're silly (because I changed mine so often).

8. If you look at the palm of my hand, you'll see a child's hand. If you look at the outside you'll see a lady of 90 years of age or more. It looked like that since I can remember when. I think it's the metaphore of my existence: a child and a elderly - comprised into one being, making life's balance swing all the time to opposite directions. Never any tranquility.

9. My grandmother (from mom's side) pretended to know to read 'cards' and has predicted me since early childhood I would go live 'across the sea' - her prediction materialized. Since the Netherlands are across the sea from Israel.

10. I'm a 'personal space' freak as well. Personal space is thus much important to me that I can foresake my own benefits because I have to be fair and acknowledge that 'space' of someone else...


Tse.

PS....Israelidiary, consider yourself tagged :D

Comments:
now that wasnt so bad was it?!!?

:D
 
7. I'm 50 & still learning everyday, not sure about anything, everything or anybody and everybody. I don't know if I admire young people totally convinced of their opinions or think they're silly (because I changed mine so often).

if i am one of these people then i can assure you that my views change dramatically every few years .. this does not mean of course that i was wrong or something ... it's just that each year i become even more right
 
Cool post! :P

I agree about innocence. It's a wonderful thing that we
must preserve. :)

You said you are a person of feelings rather than thinking and it reminded me of something...
Have you heard about socionics? http://www.the16types.info/quicktest.php

It says there are 16 different types of people, defined by 4 main criterias.

It can also tell about your relations (in general) with another person, depending on his type. http://www.socionics.com/rel/relcht.htm

I think it's quite accurate. :)
 
Nobody, that's very clever. I can return to previous views slightly adjusted by new experiences all the time. What's more: there are SOOO many things I don't even hold a view (read - opinion) of....

Israelidiary, I've done the test y'day :D Thanks. Your second link with the tables, I don't understand - but that doesn't matter because I don't ever follow expectations anyway anyway.

(see my update) I've decided to tag you :D Say 'thanks' Hahahahaha....
 
Btw: this was my 100th post (says the blog-panel board)
 
Lol. I'll do my best. Hope to post it tomorrow.

So how accurately does it describe your character?
 
1. Mom started teaching me English when I was 4. She probably regrets that now when I live far away.

2. I still look at birds and wish I could fly.

3. I was ignorant when I was 18. But I was also ignorant when I was 33. I'm happy with knowing more about my life and about the world now, and I'm happy knowing that next year I will be able to look back at my current ignorance.

4,5. You're contradicting yourself!

6. Maybe everyone is like that.

7. I'm scared of changing my mind on some things. What if one day I'll be convinced George Bush was a great President?

8. I understand that.

9. Maybe she didn't pretend?

10. Happy 100th post.
 
glad to have induced # 100

:)
 
ID: "It says there are 16 different types of people, defined by 4 main criterias."

There actually only three kinds of people: Those who can count, and those who don't.
 
A bit more grammatically this time:

There are actually only three kinds of people: Those who can count, and those who can't.
 
ID: I don't know really. It seems with these things that they cannot go wrong one way or another: like my grandmother LOL - she would 'predict' always in such manner that one way or another 'something' would be right. (This also answers PITS #9 point here, lol) I found, most of all, the choice difficult: you had to chose between two separate descriptions however, totall frusty that I am, found that both descriptions were applicable to me, at rotating times. (yes, I know I'm a terribly complicated person). I'm looking forward to your Meme... ;-)

PITS How did I contradict myself? Please explain. It takes a psychologist to understand me - so maybe I just didn't clarify myself properly. (I can totally relate to your mom btw... especially now at this time).

Lirun honey, don't tire yourself with too many words sweetheart LOL - I feel like writing a speech (like at the Oscars) for thanking you making me write my 100th posting, LOL.

|3run0, You're hilarious as usual, and sooooooooo off base :D To which kind of people do you belong, chamud?
 
4. Your actions and your mood bring about the music in your head.

5. Music determines your actions and your mood.

It's a chicken and egg, no?
 
PITS euhmmm... no not really,

I meant to say that each time period/event in the past, has its song attached to it for me - for when I hear that song it'll bring me back to that event/period of time.. But, when the radio broadcasts the next song my mood changes according to that song. It happened many times that I was 'down' and went to Hilton Beach and became very uplifted (almost 'high') because of the music the people at the snackbar there play over their speakers... And, the other way around - the 'dicky/aliz' (depressed/happy) music-genre that oriental music often chose can make me all sad and introvert...

I hope I explained it clearly (I'm not so good in words... )
 
Tse: ":D To which kind of people do you belong, chamud?"

To the third kind, I suppose ;^)
 
i have an easy solution for you, tsedek .. buy yourself a walkman ... it's really within your reach to make yourself permanently happy ..
 
Nobody: that would MOST CERTAINLY not make me happy (I got a few different systems to take with me on walks, but prefer to leave them home since I like to experience the surroundings I'm encountering )

|3un0 - I thought so :P
 
Een reactie posten



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?